Monday 2 July 2012

Welwyn Garden City Craft show next

Thanks to all those who came along on Sunday, I had a good day talking to visitors and other stall holders, there's some very clever creative people out there, and I'm looking forward to meeting them all again in September.

Now, besides a busy week ahead at work, I have to think about next Saturday's upcoming show. I only have a 6 foot table so will be having to think about what to take, and what to leave behind. As I'm out most evenings ferrying the kids around I'm not quite sure when I will find time, but am sure I will. (she says hopefully)

I had a flyer today about Saturday's show so for anyone interested here's the details. 

Saturday 7th of July
Welwyn Garden City Free Church, Church Road ( next to the Doctors Tonic Pub)
Times 10am – 4pm      Free Entry
Profit in aid of “ Rays of Sunshine” a charity raising money for very unwell children
Come along for some Free old fashioned fun
Welly Throwing               Catch the Fish                   Badge Making
Hook the Duck                  Hoopla                 Bouncy Castles – for tots to teens                           
Local Crafts and Gifts & Teas, cakes and snacks will be on sale

No comments:

Post a Comment